HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 2

From:
bob mcgregor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
bob mcgregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:12:05 +0100
Chris says

"I just got this from an HPRC engineer who claims to have successfully gotten
LPQ printers to work with recovery (note; JUST LPQ printers -- not the new
lasers).

His word was that it requires a hardware upgrade to the LPQ printers,
bringing them to LPQnnnnC (from A or B models). It's a flash-ram and SIMM
hardware upgrade, and a firmware upgrade by a CE after that."

Well, I was already there with the RC, we have an 3204C printer and it still
does not work.  That's what they told me as well.    Unless there is something
else to install.   We got our printer about 3 weeks ago.

bob