HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 2

From:
john edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
john edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 19:58:23 -0700
Thank you Denys. Nice to see someone reverting to basics. I assume that
the 7 layer model is still current?
In my search through the IT vacancies I have come across several adds
for Applications Programmers with a knowledge of TCP/IP. Why? At the AP
level I would expect this layer to be all but invisible.
What am I missing?

Regards
John

=== message truncated ===