HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 2

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 23:51:51 -0400
I can't get this notification over to the Usenet side, but I did want to
post it here (and it will eventually get over there, which will explain
things to the Usenet users).

The downstream system which we send and receive feeds is down.  I've been
told that HP will be out on Monday to fix it.  Until the system becomes
operational again - Newsfeeds will remain queued up here until it does come
back up.

When that happens, Usenet feeds in both directions will start up again.   If
you know anyone who uses the newsfeed to get their HP3000-L traffic, you may
want to forward this message to them.  Please do not send any questions
regarding the feed to me, Jeff or the support address as this is all we know
at this point.

Best Regards,
Joe