HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 1

From:
Stephen Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:26:14 -0400
Bryan -

By "single signon", do you mean limiting each unique logon ID to just one
session?  If this is the case, check out Vesoft's Security 3000.  We use Sec
3000 to limit most users to only 2 concurrent sessions, but allowing others
up to 4, and unlimited for users such as OPERATOR.SYS, etc.  We also use it
to log off sessions which have not had any activity for 30 minutes.

Steve Douglass
HP Systems Manager
BFGoodrich Aerospace