HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 1

From:
Ernest Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ernest Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:34:15 -0600
Reducing the cost of the IPROF was brought to mind recently when I received
the latest copy of 'The Perl Journal'. In this issue there was a note
referring to yapc ( Yet Another Perl Conference ) being held June 24 & 25.
The registration fee for this conference is $60. One of the ways the costs
of this conference are kept down is by holding the conference on the campus
of Carnegie Mellon University.  I have attended other conferences held on
college campus's during the summer. Dormitory housing was also available at
a very reasonable cost. I was wondering if anyone had looked at the
possibility of holding IPROF on the campus of a university or college near
Cupertino.

Regards,
Ernest Hill
eXegeSys, Inc.