HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 1

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:22:25 -0700
Joe,

Don't you think it would have been appropriate to mention this before your
earlier plug today where you only mentioned technologies that you have a
vested interest in?  Especially since in the past you have been known as
more of an independent and have mentioned all solutions you are aware of.
Since you use to promote MiniSoft products, this seems to be rather odd.

Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]> on 07/01/99 12:55:58 PM

Please respond to Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>