HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 1

From:
Shane Devereaux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shane Devereaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 11:30:59 +1000
Hello Aussies,

While I have been associated with HP3000's for sometime I am not aware
of any HP3000 user group, although I believe one may be hibernating in
Victoria. After being part of the List now for some time and
communicating privately with some of our northern friends I have been
aware of a greater push from HP and others for a greater realisation of
the potential of the HP3000.

My question is as follows:- Would anyone be interested in an 'event' in
which we could get together and we demonstrate the new breed of
applications and services available to the HP3000. I have some tentative
interest from some key people in the US that may be able to come down
and 'showcase' the HP3000.

To really make this move it must be done with HP as a major partner. I
am afraid I do not have too many contacts at HP so there are a number of
issues to be discussed.

Regards

Shane.
--