HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 1

From:
john edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
john edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 08:02:23 -0700
Hi Frank
For some reason I got two copies of your email. That has happened a few
times now. Anything wrong?

I remembered that there was an end to the story of the 2645s. The
accountant got his revenge. They were loaded onto a pallet to be
replaced in storage in the top racks of the warehouse. Seems there was
an accident with the forklift that even Bill Hewlett could not engineer
against.
Regards
John