HP3000-L Archives

June 1999, Week 5

From:
Mike Hornsby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Hornsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:26:47 -0400
First look at bouncer from the CSL to eliminate any sessions idle for > 20
mins, this usually can free up a significant number of sessions. Then look
at apache and samba for user access. It is quite easy to set up weblified
applications to the HP3000 and they don't count towards the user count at
all.

Mike