HP3000-L Archives

June 1999, Week 4

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 07:54:22 -0700
It depends on how much stuff you've got to do, but we were able to pull it
off with just MasterOp as a job scheduler and Backup+ from Orbit for the
backups.  We never got around to implementing any notification software or
tape libraries, and never needed to.  It just depends on how intense your
environment is.

Ceceil Barbarino <[log in to unmask]> on 06/23/99 07:10:01 AM

Please respond to Ceceil Barbarino <[log in to unmask]>