HP3000-L Archives

June 1999, Week 4

Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:38:55 GMT
On Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:55:15 -0400, Chuck Ciesinski
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Joseph,
>
>Like Bill Lancaster indicated, by using third party memory you can take a 987 SX
>up to 1.5GB.  This is a much
>more cost effective solution than a CPU upgrade.  I have done it at two
>locations with resounding success.
>
>Chuck Ciesinski

But this doesn't answer the original question .... why isn't his
system appearing to be using all the memory he has already purchased?
Suggestng he buy more memory in this situation sounds like something
from the Microsoft Windows NT Helpline.....
---

Mark Landin                   "For anyone who was never good at
T. D. Williamson, Inc.         anything, technology has been a
UNIX Sys. Admin                real boon" --- my mom