HP3000-L Archives

June 1999, Week 4

From:
John Krussel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:14:36 -0600
We had the same problem with duplexing on 3 hole punch paper.  What we did
was buy an extra paper try. In one try we put the paper in one way (for the
one sided prints) and in the second try we put it in with the holes on the
other side (for the duplex prints) so far it has worked pretty well.

John Krussel
Systems Manager
Nordstrom Direct
http://www.nordstrom.com