HP3000-L Archives

June 1999, Week 3

From:
David Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:29:19 -0400
Joseph Norris Writes:

>Has anyone had any success with getting a vplus application to accept the
>input data from a source other than the terminal. For example: a vplus
>form getting its data from input file from stdin.

<plug>

We have had lots of success with our Java API (VPLUS+)  It allows you to
replace your existing VPLUS forms with Java.  You can access your existing
VPLUS application from any client (PC, Mac, Unix, Linux...) with NO
programming changes in your HP3000 application.  We just redirect the
existing VPLUS calls in your application to communicate with Java.

http://www.advnetsys.com/vplusplus.htm

</plug>

Cheers,
Dave Thatcher