HP3000-L Archives

June 1999, Week 3

From:
Lane Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lane Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:20:41 -0700
Has anybody seen LPQ printers drop characters when used with network
printing? The response center said that it couldn't happen, but I've seen
it. This scares me when I'm about to replace our main LP.

One of my favorite parts of the conversation with the RC was the finger
pointing over the need for PJL_SUPPORTED=FALSE. The software people say it's
the printers fault and the hardware guys are saying its the software. ACK!!
I just want a printer that works right! Is that to much to ask?

Just needed to vent a little,
Lane