HP3000-L Archives

June 1999, Week 3

From:
Robert Morrissette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Morrissette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:12:44 -0400
When you read the clip from the "Genius" promotion that was included in
the e-mail, you may not clearly understand which Speedware softwares
were being discounted. I would like to take this opportunity to
summarize the Speedware components of the promotion.

Speedware discounts encompasses software, support and education. We are
offering great values for people who are moving to 9x9KS HP3000 servers.

First we are offering a 25% discount on all Speedware development tools
upon purchase
Visual Speedware
(Enterprise Client/Server application development tool?VB for the
HP3000)
Speedware Autobahn
(Enterprise Web Application server development tool? Web apps. for the
HP3000)
Classic Speedware
(Enterprise productivity application development tool? Back-end apps.
for the HP3000)

Second, a 20% discount a three year Speedware support contract upon
initial purchase of software.

Third, extremely advantageous 50% discount on Speedware education upon
initial purchase of software.

NO TIER-BASE PRICING!
Visual Speedware and Autobahn pricing models are based on user licensing
for both development and run-time. You can purchase any type of HP3000
servers without any impact on the cost of the software.

Visual Speedware pricing starts at $4995.00 and includes unlimited
database interfaces.

Speedware Autobahn pricing starts at $3995.00 and includes unlimited
database interfaces.

So, customers who take advantage of the promotion will find great value.
They can also have all of the above mentioned products running native on
the HP3000 servers.

For more information on these products and the promotion, please contact
me or visit the Speedware Web site at www.speedware.com

Best Regards
Bob Morrissette Product Marketing Manager Speedware Corporation Tel.
(514) 747-7007 Ext: 8266 Cell.   (514) 916-7880 Email
[log in to unmask] <http://www.speedware.com>