HP3000-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

From:
Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:28:23 -0400
"Craig L. Solomon" wrote:

> Got to agree with Craig, althhough I haven't been to the UK for awhile
EXCEPT:

1.  I have stayed at many bed and breakfasts, all have been
fantastic.
I was treated like royalty - OK so they are not air conditioned
(not
usually needed anyway), but "what would you like for breakfast?"
in a
comfortable place sure is nice.

2.  The Real English fast food (besides fish and chips) is kidney
pie -
tastes great and you drive up hop out of your car and order it.

3.  Even if you want to see country, you don't need a car.
Trains go
everywhere and connect with buses.  OK, if you are a party of
three to
five a car might be worth it, but drive left, pass right and
watch out
for right turns at intersections and roundabouts.  Have fun and I
hope
you like warm beer.