HP3000-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

From:
Joe Silagi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Silagi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:53:27 -0700
Hi Greg and others,

The news that WRQ released Reflection EnterView 2.0 was covered by HP
Pro in February. To-date Reflection Enterview 2.0 has not been reviewed
by any of the HP 3000 publications as most of these pubs (HP Pro, HP
World, HP Chronicle) don't do traditional product reviews.

<invitation>
However, many of these publications are often interested in publishing
reviews written by users, so if anyone out there is interested in
reviewing EnterView 2.0 we will do what we can to help see that it gets
published.  Email for details: [log in to unmask]
</invitation>

For the record, there have been many reviews of the product in other
trade publications. PC Magazine recently ran this one:
http://www.zdnet.com/products/stories/reviews/0,4161,400222,00.html. In
addition, you can link to reviews in InfoWorld, Network Computing and
PC Week off this page: http://www.wrq.com/products/rvinfo.html.

Joe Silagi
WRQ, Inc.