HP3000-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

From:
Chuck Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 10 Jun 1999 08:29:31 -0700654_us-ascii O'Reilly & Associates -- the well-known "Nutshell" book publishers --
is hosting the "O'Reilly Open Source Convention," focusing on
Perl, sendmail, Apache, Linux, Python, and Tcl/Tk.

(Rumour has it that the first three are collectively known as
the Mark Bixby Subconference. ;)

When: Aug 21 - 24
Where: Monterey, CA

The first two days are filled with half-day tutorials; the next two
are conference tracks. Fees are roughly $220 per tutorial, and $800
for the two days of conference tracks, assuming registration by July 15th. [...]36_10Jun199908:29:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 21:54:51 -0700
Steve:

Use LZW to compress all the files into a single file, then upload the single
file and Lzw programs with Reflection using binary labels.  What will you do
with the files in 3 years?

Chuck Duncan