HP3000-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

From:
Phil Yantis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 22:08:58 -0700
I should have been paying closer attention to the FTP posts in my daily
summary of this list. I've been told to take all the NRJE out of four
applications that are being moved from a HP3000/939 to a HP3000/950. The
939 has NRJE but the 950 will not have NRJE. Oh, and they want it done in
five working days. NRJE is being used to submit jobs with data to an IBM.
The IBM then does further processing and sends data and reports to HP. I've
used FTP to submit jobs to IBM but haven't used FTP on the IBM to send data
( or Jobs?) or reports to an HP3000.

I would really like some advice and examples. HELP guys!

TIA