HP3000-L Archives

May 1999, Week 3

From:
John Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 21:45:42 -0600
At 03:47 PM 5/14/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Anyone have any suggestions for or experience with printing "systems" that
>will work with the HP3000 that print (laser quality), fold, and stuff into
>envelopes? Must be relatively heavy duty (i.e. sufficient to handle loads
>of up to 10,000 per DAY).

Chris,

If you get any viable information that you could pass along, I'd appreciate
it.  We've looked at some Pitney-Bowes equipment although it didn't really
fit our needs.  We'd like to have a legal length page printed on a laser
(cut sheet paper stock), folded and inserted with a BRE (business reply
envelope).  In addition, we'd like the ability to insert a second page as a
option.

BTW, I tried to reply to you directly although it seems my ISP is in the
IMRSS blacklist and your system rejected the e-mail.  Needless to say, I've
sent a note to my ISP indicating that the value of their service is greatly
diminished as long as they are blacklisted.

Thanks.

John Pearce  <[log in to unmask]>       | Bethesda Management Company
Speaking for only myself             | Colorado Springs, CO  USA