HP3000-L Archives

May 1999, Week 3

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 16:12:35 -0400
> Let's see, it was punch cards (& punches), paper tape, mag
> tape(s), green bar
> paper (132 column & 80 column)...balloons...a card and wasn't
> there a key involved somewhere Art?
>
> Rat (I hope former professor sees this thread someday! hehehe)

I certainly hope the Prof we had for advance Computer Mathematics dosen't
remember what we did to his office! ;)  Of course, the statute of
limitations has long since expired, but I may be banned from their campus
forever <g>.

Heck, he WAS the department head.

Joe (showing RAT and Art that they don't have a lock on filling profs
offices with scrap 5081s and wrapping his office chair with paper tape :)