HP3000-L Archives

May 1999, Week 3

From:
"Craig L. Solomon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 20:51:30 GMT
For all of you that have been asking.  Bob Lund as well as myself is
in the planning and development stage of creating Taming the HP3000
Volume III.  We are currently looking for ideas and content.

We will be sending out some formal information in the near future.
People who submit several paragraphs or an entire chapter will receive
a free copy of the final book "of course", but will also receive
special acknowledgement within the Taming III book.

Those who submit an idea, concept, case study information, tips and
tricks or other useable content will receive a listing on our thank
you page as well as a reference within the book.

All the normal legal stuff will apply.  We will send all that out in
the near future.  If  you have ideas or content ready, it can be sent

You will receive a confirmation of receipt.  If you don't have
anything ready, this notice is to give everyone a chance to start
thinking.

This book is really for everyone in the HP3000 community.  Having your
input will be both appreciated and beneficial to everyone what will be
able to learn from your vast experience.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Craig

Craig L. Solomon
Manager of Consulting & Information Technology
Lund Performance Solutions / Lund Consulting Services
Consulting / Training / Technical Support / Project Management
Phone: 541-926-3800 /  Fax: 541-926-7723
Mobile: 503-580-5127 / Pager: 888-694-1819
http://www.lund.com/lcs/  or  http://www.lund.com
[log in to unmask]  -Work   |    [log in to unmask] - Home