HP3000-L Archives

May 1999, Week 3

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 08:29:09 -0700
The current version from Caldera is the easiest to install and is designed
to make your system dual bootable so you don't have to dedicate a machine.
You can order directly from www.caldera.com, or I've seen it at Fry's and
Best Buy.

Red Hat is the other major distribution, but I think the Caldera version
will be easier for you to deal with.  I would buy the distribution instead
of downloading, the time you save is worth the $50 or so it costs.

"Simpkins, Terry" <[log in to unmask]> on 05/21/99 07:18:30 AM

Please respond to "Simpkins, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>