HP3000-L Archives

May 1999, Week 2

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 09:31:57 -0700
Hi Donna :)
    If Disc Usage and Storage figures are what you want to get... what about
using something like the accounting feature in Netware?  Only base it off of a
Report @.@?

    I used to do this... I would import the output from a Report into a FoxPro
database and then do reports on which group/acct was using what... also tracked
logon time and cpu seconds to a degree...

    There was also a program way back when from Boeing I think... that would
allow you (as Manager.SYS) to assign values or charges per function such as CPU
Seconds Used or Sectors of storage being used and so on...

Art "I Need a Weekend!" Bahrs

P.S. I always hated the disc limits I had in college! I was forever having to
find ways around it! hehehe