HP3000-L Archives

May 1999, Week 2

From:
Chuck Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 13:00:09 -0700
Edward:

I have seen job streams that added or changed passwords during a critical
process to keep users out.  At the end of the process the passwords were
removed.  When an abort occurs and the passwords are not removed or changed
back, no one can get on (which was intended).  This may not be the case, but
it is a possibility.

Chuck Duncan