HP3000-L Archives

May 1999, Week 1

From:
Joe Silagi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Silagi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 15:22:45 -0700
Reflection's file transfer uses Ctrl-B as the transfer start character.   I
think ldev 21 may be stripping this character out of the data stream which
results in the "host does not respond" message even though pclink2 has been
started.  Switching to x.25 or a 7 bit transfer link will work around this
problem at the expense of performance.

Joe Silagi-  [log in to unmask]
WRQ - Makers of Reflection and Express Software
Seattle, WA, USA