HP3000-L Archives

May 1999, Week 1

Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 19:30:18 -0400
PTDFD37A (32 lines)
Hello Friends @ 3000-L,

Re: PTDFD37A - General fixes for TELNET ARPA Services on 5.5 ("L" Patch)

--------------------------------------------------------------Mark Bixby says--
Here's the list of the unknown patches that are on my machine but are missing
from us-ffs (and haven't been superseded):

MPEKX58A  AIFSPFPUT Problem With Dates After 12/31/99
MPEKX73C  SYSGEN not always adding modifications to LOG4ONLN.PUB.SYS file
PTDEDE7A  General fixes for TELNET ARPA Services on 5.5 ("B" Patch)
PTDEDF6A  General fixes for TELNET ARPA Services on 5.5 ("C" Patch)
PTDEDL9A  General fixes for TELNET ARPA Services on 5.5 ("E" Patch)
PTDEDL9A  General fixes for TELNET ARPA Services on 5.5 ("E" Patch)
PTDEDP1A  General fixes for TELNET ARPA Services on 5.5 ("F" Patch)
PTDFD37A  General fixes for TELNET ARPA Services on 5.5 ("L" Patch)
VPLJXG3A  Year 2000 enhancement and other enhancements for VPLUS

But I find it most interesting that the PTD telnet patches are completely
missing from the ftp site, and are also missing from the us-support web
interface.  What happened to them?

Mark, check again on HP-ESC for PTDFD37 5.5 General Release patch.

Regards,

James Hofmeister
Hewlett Packard
Worldwide Technology Network Expert Center
P.S. My Ideals are my own, not necessarily my employers.