HP3000-L Archives

May 1999, Week 1

Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 16:35:00 GMT
We are running version 8.9.0 of Sendmail/Ix on our system and it works great
99.9% of the time.  But periodically we receive the following message:

 /etc/sendmail.cf: line 0: cannot open: file /etc/sendmail.cf changed after
open  /etc/sendmail.cf: line 0: cannot open: File changed after open

This causes the message to not be sent.  Has anyone else seen this, is there
a way of preventing this from happening or at least being able to trap it and
try resending the message.  Currently this does not create a fatal error in a
job.