HP3000-L Archives

May 1999, Week 1

From:
Rick Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rick Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 13:25:49 -0400
Ok, now that I am back in the office and everything is pretty much back
to normal (can anyone define normal??), I read with great joy (try
jumping up and down in an airplane!) the news that Secure Web console
will be (is) available on the 3000 platform. One question though, which
really started this whole thing,
will this affect my Predictive Support Dialout??

I would like to take the time also to thank everyone who replied to my
question,
especially
Donna G. (who's as excited as I am - wipe that chin)
James H. at HP (for bringing us this wonderful news)
Fred M. for his alternative Predictive modem configuration (which I will
test someday in the future)

Rick Clark
Senior Analyst
WW&R