HP3000-L Archives

May 1999, Week 1

From:
Shane Devereaux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shane Devereaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 19:58:19 +1000
A little belated but thanks to all those who contributed to my questions
related to KSAM and Unispool. I agree with all those people who I see
praising the list and advice they get from it. Thanks again...wonderful
help, enjoyable reads, and love the 'embedded' humour from some of you
guys too !  I also enjoy the gossip on the HP3000 and where its future
might ( or might not be heading )...

Until my next question..thanks.

Regards

Shane - signing off and logging on for another late session at the
office.

--
Shane Devereaux
Manager Information Systems