HP3000-L Archives

May 1999, Week 1

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 16:14:01 +0200
Lee,

AFAIK, there are no LJ@ standard files bundled with MPE. You create these
files with Editor (or any other text editor, for that purpose ...) by
simply inserting the escape sequences you want to be executed by the
printer prior to each printout.
For instance, EcE is a hard reset. See the Technical Reference manual of
each different printer for a detailed list of features and escape
sequences.

Or <serious plug alert>, try some forms management package, like Starjet,
developed and published by Appic.
</serious plug alert>

Christian Lheureux
Systems and Networks Department