UTCSTAFF Archives

May 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Nora Kile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nora Kile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 16:19:30 -0400
Well, we moved the passion pit, but still have it for sale. It is 2 7-foot
couches, 2 armless chairs and an ottoman, in solid light gold color trimmed
in dark wood. Can be arranged in several configurations, including
completely enclosed it to make king-size bed. We last had it as an L-shaped
couch (couch, plus both armless chairs), with the other couch separate. We
currently have it set up with everything separate. The room we put it in is
going to be my husband's photo shoot room, so it really doesn't "fit". We
would like to get $500 for the whole thing, (paid close to $2000 new 20
years ago) but make us an offer!
We also have a large Sauder desk for sale. It has 4 drawers, 2 of which
have built in rails for hanging folders. Bought from Office Depot for $170,
will take $75 or best offer. E-mail me, or call 842-4570 and leave message.
Nora Kile