HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 4

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:25:16 -0700
Hi Jim, Max and Others :)
    umm... I can't remember the version number I was using when I found a
"feature" similar to what Max described.... ie lines being displayed incorrectly
when listing a file....

    Dell at Minisoft's TechSupport line was right on it for me and got me a new
rev that fixed it within 2 hours!!!  Also, it turned out we were running
Minisoft on some machines that were not playing by the standards when it came to
doing video display... but Dell worked out the bugs for us :)

    Check with Minisoft whenever you see a "feature" ... they will work with you
on resolving the issues .... even if they are your own fault!   as they were
with us!

Art "always on a first name basis with my TechSupport Lines! hehe" Bahrs