HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 4

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:53:38 -0700
Hi George,

I've got to comment on some of your comments.  While I haven't bothered
with HP Pro in a number of years due to the fact that it had turned 3000
content free, I do have experience with the "qualified subscriber".  I use
to run product announcements in HP Pro, and was always very excited to get
the professional documents back from HP Pro.  Without exception every
single lead that ever came in this way had bogus information.  Some of
these "companies" were near our office, so I drove by to check out the
address, and guess what, no HP site, or even a person living at the house
that knew anything about the HP.

So while you have 30,000 subscribers, I would question the accuracy.  Heck,
Interex claims something like 70,000, but that includes the 5 copies of
ad's that I get for myself, the one or two that my wife and 3 year old son
get, etc.

shawn

"Thompson, George" <[log in to unmask]> on 04/22/99 07:55:19 AM

Please respond to "Thompson, George" <[log in to unmask]>