HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 3

Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 16:38:38 -0400
Re: (46 lines)
Hello Friends,
Re: Re: Friday Humo(u)r

I drove a 77 Nova hatchback (baby blue) in college and I assure you their was
not a speeding ticket possible in this one...   "NO GO" might be a bit harsh
though since it did get me where I needed to go - "eventually." :~) Driving
through Chicago in the rain was tough when it stalled at 60 MPH.  I found
this was easily solved with a bread bag and twist-tie to cover the distributor.
Ah, yes a quick look back to yesteryear when I always seemed to have a
quarter or so in my pocket which went a long way at the local pub!

Regards,

James Hofmeister
Hewlett Packard
Worldwide Technology Network Expert Center
P.S. My Ideals are my own, not necessarily my employers.

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999 13:06:33 -0400 Eddie King <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Joe Geiser wrote in message ...
>>Happy Friday folks:
>>
>>Subject: The Corporate Ugly American...The Perils of Being Global
>>
>>The Chevy Nova Award Nominees
>>
>>The following constitute the nominees for the "Chevy Nova Award".
>This award is presented annually in honor of General Motor's fiasco in
rying to market the automobile of the same name in Central and South America.