HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 3

From:
Mark Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:09:44 +0100
Thanks Christiane but the BLDPARMS file only specifies the attributes of the
file (recordsize, numrecs etc) and
not the security that is applied to the resulting file. On "standard" unix, this
is done using some kind
of .profile file, setting the value for umask. I wonder if there is anything
similar on the 3000?

Regards.

Mark W.

Christiane Herbertz <[log in to unmask]> on 16/04/99
15:33:07

Please respond to Christiane Herbertz