HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 3

From:
Shane Devereaux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:31:30 +1000
Hi Listers,

I am looking at a Unispool solution here in Mudgee. I have a specific
solution in mind that I believe Unispool will provide. However, before I
make the next step I was hoping to invite response from those on the
list that have exposure to Unispool. My questions

* Why did you purchase Unispool ? What has it achieved for you ?
* What are you general and specific comments on the product ?
* What are choices did you consider ?
* Have you found it easy to manage ?
* If you had your choice again would it be different ?
* What is support like ?

Well, that's all, I'm off for a drive now, dodging 'roos( kanga's ),
across the spinifex to visit another HP3000 site.

regards

shane.
--
Shane Devereaux