HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 3

From:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:53:31 -0700
Cortlandt quotes:

and writes:
> How can a user group or publisher stay in business if they give their
> best stuff away?

Well, that's not the question here.  Presumably, the material still
belongs to George (or HP), not *Interex*.  Interex presumably got
only first publication rights.

However, as someone else (?) pointed out, George may have other plans
for it that would preclude making it more readily available just now.

--
Stan Sieler                                          [log in to unmask]
                                     http://www.allegro.com/sieler.html