HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 3

From:
Tony Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 05:59:25 -0700
Hello All,

We want to install and play with the Apache software.
Unfortunatly, the only machine available is our
production box.

Would you folks feel safe installing and testing the
Apache 1.3.3 web server software on your production
box?  I'm not concerned about advanced functionality.
I just want to be able to view certain reports and
$stdlists online, without having to worry about the
machine crashing, runaway process', Etc.

Thanx

===
__
Tony Newton