HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 3

From:
"Skelton, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Skelton, John
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:30:05 -0700
Sounds like some of your users just aren't hitting the keys hard enough,
I've found that not only does this improve connectivity, it makes the system
run faster : )

Because of network "issues" in one of my remote locations I have changed the
max wait to 800 secs on my main online system. Main drawback is that when
users logoff with the "power" button it can take up to 30 mins for the vt
session to go away.