HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 3

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:38:53 -0400
Glenn after Steve,

In looking at the article, it's very true that MPE wasn't mentioned, which
is a shame.

In looking at WRQ's website, HP is very much mentioned (albeit, not first in
the list).  According to the datasheet, viewable in HTML and PDF formats
(I'm looking at the PDF version), support for IBM Mainframe, AS/400, HP,
Unix and Digital hosts; for all Java-enabled servers; multiple desktop
support; Java=based APIs, accessible via Java, JavaScript, VBScript and
HTML.

The whole datasheet can be viewed at
http://www.wrq.com/products/dsheets/rvdata.htm - the PDF format requires the
free Adobe viewer at http://www.adobe.com if you already don't have it.

Regards,
Joe

Joe Geiser, President and Senior Partner
CSI Business Solutions, LLC
Phone: +1(215) 945.8100   Fax: +1(215) 943.8408
Toll Free (US/Canada): (877) 945.8100