HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 2

From:
Phil Yantis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:04:03 -0700
I've been asked to add some columns, subtotals,  change the sort order and
add the capability to select a subset to a copy of an existing BRW report
in order to create a new report. Data for the sortkeys is stored in a KSAM
file someone created. I haven't worked on this particular application
before.I can't find any documentation for BRW. Run and hide is not an
opption.

Anyone have ideas about wher to find BRW documentation (online?)?

Thanks