HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 2

From:
Howard Hoxsie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Hoxsie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:52:56 -0700
Is there a chance that the F/W SCSI channel is the bottleneck?  I seem to
remember that they are 20mb/sec and that the DLT7000 can go faster than that
if it is on a High Speed SCSI channel.  Hope I'm not barking down the wrong
cable here.....

Can anyone confirm or deny?  I'm interested in checking out DLT7000's
myself, primarily for the high-volume backup capability of 70Gig compressed.

Thanks,
Howard Hoxsie