HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 2

Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:42:26 GMT
Thanks Lee,

But could you be more specific. I have AIF:PE documentation that is real old,
more like an ES really.
Is the AIF manual on LaserRom on the web? If you could email me some relevant
information I would be appreciative.

In particular, how do I insert the "myxl1, myxl2" string in front of the
"XL.PUB.Sys, NL.PUB.Sys" string? Since the linker is not a procedure but
rather a program that takes command input, I would have to intercept the
processing of that command. How would I do that with AIF:PE?

Do you have a system with AIF installed so that I might play with the idea?

Steve Zink

--
"Saving Civilization one application at a time"