HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:55:37 -0600
BDY.TXT (97 lines)
Steve wrote:

<cool product info snipped>

testing or stress testing or even debugging. (It is called Regression
Analysis Tool (RAT/3000).

<snip>

Dang! I knew I should have copyrighted that name! :-)

Rat
 Rich Trapp "RAT"
 Managed Business Solutions   [log in to unmask]   http://www.mbsnav.com
 Assigned to: TMO Design Automation Support at HP Loveland, CO
 (Telnet) or (970) 679-2221   [log in to unmask]