HP3000-L Archives

April 1999, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:02:55 +0200
If you really want to shorten you backup time, maybe you should have a look at
BACKUP+/iX from ORBiT Software (www.orbitsw.com). In comparison with the MPE
store, you will divide your backup time by 4. We have a customer here in France
who is using Backup+/iX ONLINE and 2*DLT's 7000 in parallel and everything's
allright with time, performance and quality of the backup. Of course, you 'll do
as you want, but I can warantee it's worth having a look at it.

Xavier TREMOUREUX
Business Engineer
ORBiT Software France