HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 5

From:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:10:57 +0200
Sounds good to me.

As Ken asks, maybe some kind of confirmation would be good, unless
specifically over ridden.

I've often thought that there should be an EXPERTLEVEL environment
variable that well mannered commands and applications can look at and
behave accordingly - I especially think of this just after I have made
some unspeakably stupid mistake - but then I suppose I'd set the level
to highest mode anyway.

Even better would be a universal "undo" :).

(Nice to be asked.)

Regards

Neil.