HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 4

From:
David Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:50:26 -0600
Try this link, you may find what you are looking for.

http://www.hpmuseum.org/hpmuseum.html

hth

David Patterson
Programmer/Analyst
MIS
City of Lawton, OK.
Standard disclaimer - The City of Lawton, the City Council, or other
city officials take no responsibility for my thoughts, opinions or actions
as regards this list.