HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 4

From:
"Simonsen, Larry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simonsen, Larry
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 12:34:52 -0700
The issue here is that these resellers sold their soupped up machines as
legitimate.   They sold their camaros as corvette's.
Larry Simonsen          Phone: 801-489-2450
Flowserve Corporation   Fax: 801-491-1750
PO Box 2200             http://www.flowserve.com
Springville, UT 84663   e-mail: [log in to unmask]