HP3000-L Archives

March 1999, Week 4

From:
Allen Cintron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Allen Cintron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:00:13 -0800
A disclaimer:

My "here we go again" response was intended as a tongue-in-cheek meaning
"Here we go again, a bunch of zealots are going to post protests to a
harmless, well intended Happy Easter greeting".  It seems that I have become
a victim of my own sarcasm as I have received several messages "off list"
defending the original Happy Easter post.

To clear the air I would like to offer the following wishes for April:

Happy:
April Fool's Day
Passover
Maundy Thursday (for our Spanish friends)
Good Friday
Easter
Easter Monday
Secretaries Day
Anzac Day (for our Australian friends)
Liberation Day (for our Italian friends)
Portugal's Day (for our Portugese friends)

and let's dare not forget,
Greenery day (for our Japanese friends)

Allen Cintron
Quest Software
"Expect a Solution"
949-718-2454 direct
E-Mail [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>